Virtual "Dining In" with PSU Chicago President
Day: Sunday, September 27th
Location: Virtual - Via Zoom
Come join your new Penn State Chicago President, Rich LaBarbera, in a virtual "Dining In" on Sunday, September 27th at 5:30pm. Rich will cook alongside you, allowing for a fun way to connect while also enjoying a scrumptious crab cake recipe. To find out which ingredients you'll need to purchase, look to the list below, and be sure to RSVP! A RSVP will be required so that you may receive the unique meeting link and password.
For every pound of Crab Meat (you can use lump, jumbo lump, or claw)...
- 1/4 sleeve of unsalted crackers
- 2 tbsp of Chipotle Mayo
- 2 tsp of Old Bay
- 2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 beaten egg
- Few drops of hot sauce
- Crush crackers into crumbs and mix all ingredients in a blender on low (without crab)
- Stir in crab meat
- Shape mixture into patties
- Put patties in wax paper and cover with aluminum foil (refrigerate until use)
- When ready to cook use olive oil or Wesson and pan fry until golden brown